Monday, March 29, 2010 at 9:00 AM - Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 5:00 PM (CDT)
Why an Online Summit?
- Online Summits mean no travel hassle!
- Bring the experts live to your desktop!
- Time spent on the road is better spent instead with family, friends or in the office!
- Sessions are developed to dive deeper into the material!
- Ask questions directly to the speakers!
About CMS Days
The Workshop Summit Series lets you build your skill set without having to leave your computer. Each Summit is a virtual conference—all you need is a computer and broadband internet connection to attend.
Every content management system (CMS) has its own strengths and quirks. Join us for four days of Summits in a row, with each day devoted to a different content management system.
NOTE: Click any day to buy single-day tickets or to learn more about the sessions & speakers.
- 9:00 a.m. - 12 noon CT - Setting Up, Customizing Drupal with Tom Geller
- 2:00 p.m. - 5 p.m. CT - Drupal Theme Building Workshop with Sheena Donnelly
- Ryan Irelan (Happy Cog): Advanced Templating
- Leslie Flinger (Blue Flavor): Session Title TBA
- John Henry Donovan (5pieces.com): Multi-Language Approaches in ExpressionEngine
- Chad Crowell (encaffeinated.com): Creating an Advanced Events Calendar
- Fred Boyle (nGen Works): Session Title TBA
- Mark Huot (Happy Cog): EE Squashed
- 9:00 a.m. - 12 noon CT - Getting to Grips with WordPress with Matt Harris
- 2:00 p.m. - 5 p.m. CT - Creating Themes with WordPress with Stephanie Leary
- 9:00 a.m. - 12 noon CT - Creating a Custom CMS with Django with Jeff Croft
- 2:00 p.m. - 5 p.m. CT - Tricking Out Your Django CMS with Jeff Croft
Wait, a Virtual Conference? How Does That Work?
Once you are registered, you will receive a follow-up email with a reminder about the conference schedule and other helpful details.
On the day of the conference, you will receive an email invitation about 45 minutes before everything starts. Click on the enclosed link to sign in and enter the virtual meeting space. Once you are signed in, you’ll be able to see and hear the presentations as they happen, ask questions as needed and chat with the other attendees if you like!
Technical Specifications: to attend The Summit, you will need a modern web browser (Firefox 1.5, IE 6 & Safari 2 or newer, for example) and a recent version of the Adobe Flash Player. Follow this link to run our system diagnostic (opens in a new window). It will let you know right away which plug-ins, if any, you will need to update before the event.
Still have questions? We don’t blame you. Contact us at email@example.com if there’s anything else you’d like to know.
Environments for Humans
The Summit Series brings together expert speakers to explore one topic from different angles, all in one day. Each Summit is chock-full of focused, current content that is highly relevant to today’s Web Designers and Developers. And since it’s all online, you save the expense and hassle of travel. See you at the Summit!