Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 6:30 PM (CET)
The newest Cloud Summit will now come to Paris: CloudStorm
The event will take place in the center of Paris, close by the Eiffel tower!
At CloudStorm, you will receive an update of the latest trends and products in Cloud Computing, combined with a mini expo and networking opportunity.
- 5 minute presentations from Cloud Vendors on the newtest trends in Cloud Computing
- Showing the real solutions and products
- An optimal mix on vendors: Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Platform, Load Balancers, etc.
- Drinks and light snacks during and after the presentations.
- Networking is key in this event!
- Stéphane Claret, Directeur Général PageOnDemand.com
- Patrick Crasson, Strategic Business Development SUN Microsystems
- Patrick De Schutter, Managing Director ContactOffice
- Wim De Wispelaere, Sales & Products B-Virtual
- Carlos Diaz, CEO blueKiwi
- Arvid Fossen, Product Management Director A-Server
- Michael Gorczynski, Business Development Manager Planzone
- Matthieu Hug, VP Product & Marketing RunMyProcess
- Brad King, Bizanga
- Belkacem Mousssouni, Sales Manager Hosting Parallels
- Thomas Rulmont, CTO CloudSphere