Cloudera's Manager Training for Apache Hadoop - June 28
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Clara, CA
This one-day course will give decision-makers the information they need to know about Apache Hadoop, answering questions such as:
When is Hadoop appropriate?
What are people using Hadoop for?
How does Hadoop fit into our existing environment?
What do I need to know about choosing Hadoop?
- Why Hadoop?
- The motivation for Hadoop
- Use cases and case studies about Hadoop
- Overview of the Hadoop platform
- MapReduce and HDFS
- Cloudera's Distribution of Hadoop (CDH)
- The big picture: how Hadoop fits into your architecture
- How Hadoop can augment your existing environment which may include Relational Databases, SANs, OLAP systems and more
- Managing a Hadoop cluster
- What people resources are required?
- What physical resources are required?
- What will this cost my organization?
- How does it scale for growth?
- Understanding the Apache open-source model and Cloudera's role
When & Where
Cloudera brings Hadoop to enterprise users. We provide a certified distribution based on the most recent stable release from Apache, online and live training, as well as commercial support.