Cloudera Certified Administrator Exam at Hadoop Summit
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Clara, CA
Become a Cloudera Certified Administrator!
Gain the Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop credential before attending the Hadoop Summit with this special Summit offer: take the exam for only $249.
Areas Of Knowledge Tested
The Cloudera Certified Administrator exam will test the following areas of knowledge:
- Hadoop Cluster Overview
- Daemons and normal operation of a Hadoop cluster, both in data storage and in data processing. The current features of computing systems that motivate a system like Hadoop.
- Hadoop Cluster Planning
- Principal points to consider in choosing the hardware and operating systems to host a Hadoop cluster.
- Hadoop Cluster Management
- Cluster handling of disk or machine failures. Regular tools for monitoring and managing the Hadoop file system.
- Job Scheduling
- How the default scheduler and the FairScheduler handle the tasks in a mix of jobs running on a cluster.
- Monitoring and Logging
- Basic functioning and features of Hadoop's logging and monitoring systems.
Cloudera Developer Certification is also available at the same times.
When & Where
Cloudera brings Hadoop to enterprise users. We provide a certified distribution based on the most recent stable release from Apache, online and live training, as well as commercial support.