CloudCamp is an unconference where attendees can exchange ideas, knowledge and information in a creative and supporting environment, advancing the current state of cloud computing and related technologies. As an informal, member-supported gathering, we rely entirely on volunteers to help with meeting content, speakers, meeting locations, equipment and membership recruitment. We also have corporate sponsors that provide financial assistance with venues, food, drink, software, services and other valuable donations.
6:15 pm Registration, Appetizers & Networking
6:30 pm Introductions - Dave Nielsen
6:45 pm Lightning Talks
- Leon Katsnelson, IBM - "What kind of Cloud are you?"
- Sami Inkinen, CEO of Darteco - "Mobile Cloud Apps"
- Mark Sorsa-Leslie, CEO of Hammerkit - "Web design in the cloud"
- Otso Kivekäs, CTO of Codento
- Dave Nielsen - "State of Cloud Computing"
7:15 pm Unpanel
7:45 pm Organize Breakout Sessions
- Proposed Sessions:
Demo: Deploy App on EC2 / Discuss lessons learned
Migrating Applications to the Cloud
Automating Infrastructure / DevOps
Other Topics, TBD
8:00 pm Breakout Sessions (round 1)
8:45 pm Breakout Sessions (round 2)
9:30 pm Wrap-up Session (main room)
10:00 pm Drinks anyone? ;-)
- Dave Nielsen, Co-founder, CloudCamp
When & Where
CloudCamp was formed in order to provide a common ground for the introduction and advancement of cloud computing.