6.00pm - Doors open. Grab a beer/snacks and introduce yourself.
6.30pm - Welcome.
6.35pm - "Lightning talks" (5 minutes each)...
- Christian Reilly, Bechtel
- John Leach, Brightbox
- Paavan Mistry, PwC
- Ash Gawthorp, The Test People
- Russell Brown, Basho
- Raphael Cohn, StormMQ
7.30pm - Panel and Q&A.
8.00pm - Food arrives.
8.30pm - Downstairs to Granary Lounge for drinks.
Venue & Directions:
The venue for CloudCamp North is the Doubletree Hilton Hotel, Granary Wharf in Leeds.
Walking from Leeds Train Station (5 mins)...
- Exit Leeds City station through the main entrance
- Continue straight ahead, over the pedestrian crossings
- Take the covered stairwell on your right and turn right again at the bottom
- Stay on the right hand side, walking under the railway arches
- Still under the railway arches, take the first right after the newsagents into Granary Wharf Arches
- You should see signs for the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Walk along Granary Wharf Arches (see photo below) and over the metal bridge, which spans the River Aire
- Turn left and exit into the plaza. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is located diagonally to your right.
The hotel suggests using the postcode LS11 5PS for satnav purposes. The hotel has limited parking available, but there are a number of car parks in the vicinity. If you are struggling to find parking please call Joel Turner on 07885 739145.
When & Where
CloudCamp was formed in order to provide a common ground for the introduction and advancement of cloud computing.