Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Join the DevOps experts from the Engine Yard support team for a free half day workshop to get you ready for deploying your applications in the cloud.
During the free workshop on August 7th, you will:
- Learn how the cloud can be the best solution for your application
- Understand differences between self-hosted, IaaS & PaaS
- Acquire best practices for platform and application architecture
- Improve how you deploy, scale, monitor and troubleshoot your applications and environments
- Walk away with a better knowledge of how the cloud works and how it can work for you
In addition, you can take the opportunity to bend the ears of the stellar Engine Yard Application Support Engineers, who will be available for an “Ask Me Anything” clinic. The Support Engineers will be happy to answer any questions, whether specific to your situation or hypothetical, and deliver the best answer for your team and your application.
Who should attend:
This workshop will be useful for anyone considering application deployment in the cloud, including:
- DevOps professionals
- Application developers
- Engineering and product managers
- Software architects and more!
But wait, there's more: Check out our dev conference on August 8th and 9th
This free workshop immediately precedes the launch of Distill, a developer conference featuring over 25 speakers showcasing best practices from application architecture and user experience to testing and security. The conference will take place on August 8th and 9th. Learn more at distill.engineyard.com
Location for the Workshop on August 7th
835 Market Street Suite 700 in the San Francisco Centre (Westfield Centre), San Francisco, CA 94103