Close Quarters Carbine Skills (BHCPD 2-2012)
Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 5:00 PM (MST)
Bullhead City, AZ
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This course has been determined to qualify for Arizona POST (continuing or proficiency) Training Credit.
Close Quarters Carbine Skills
2-day program (20 hours)
This course is designed for personnel who are looking for enhanced knowledge and skills of the tactical carbine platform and its application at ranges from contact distance out to no greater than 50 yards. The course and its various courses of fire focus on techniques that have a broad array of applications for the carbine and submachine gun systems; including, patrol operations, emergency response, close quarters deployment, and intermediate range applications. The course is designed to provide a high degree of personal development topics concentrating on those areas that will enable the professional to become a more effective operator.
Note this is not a basic carbine program or patrol rifle program, this is specially designed course that focuses on close quarters use of an extended range and accuracy weapon.
- Developing a winning mindset (Train to Win™)
- Tactical weapons handling and safety
- Tactical shooting techniques
- Simulation based training
- Unconventional shooting position techniques
- Fundamentals of tactical movement
- Transition exercises from rifle/carbine to handgun
- Carbine operation in and around vehicles
- Confined space and compressed time frame considerations
- Threat identification and cue recognition
- Weapons retention
- Operational tactics
- 200 Rounds of ball ammunition for handgun
- 500 Rounds of appropriate caliber rifle or carbine ammunition
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Ball cap or other billed cap
- Cold and/or wet weather clothing
Laughlin/Bullhead City International Airport (IFP)
There are a number of small hotels in Bullhead City AZ and Casino resort properties in Laughlin NV.