Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Fourth Annual Clearwater Compliance Summit
Join us in sunny Clearwater Beach at the famous Hyatt resort for compliance insights and tips from three of the top TCPA attorneys practicing today.
As you know, TCPA and related litigations are at an all time high. Court decisions are unpredictable, and the FCC has been reluctant to clarify key TCPA issues such as: automated vs. manual dialer definitions, cell phone number re-assignment - and more restrictive state cell calling prohibitions.
Hot topics include:
- Cell phones. Are you using a "dialer"?
- Wireless number re-assignment.
- State wireless calling regulations.
- VoIP under TCPA. Should you scrub?
- B2B calls. FTC and the DNC. What about TCPA?
- TCPA. What's next and how to limit liability.
- What does consent look like under TCPA?
- State enforcement. What to do when presented with complaints.
Presenters will include a panel of legal experts:
- Eric S. Allen of TelemarketingLawyer.com
- Andrew Cove of Cove & Associates, P.A.
- Tonia Klausner of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Register now and save your place at this key event!
Includes breakfast, lunch, and networking reception.
Summit is from 9 to 4PM. Reception from 4 to 5:30 PM.
For additional questions on the event contact:
866-362-5478 x 116
• Who to watch out for! FTC, FCC, CFPB, State AGs, BBB - who they are and what they do;
• Recap on new TCPA rules, including cell phones, autodialing, SMS and prerecorded messages;
• Recent TCPA court cases and important precedents;
• How to call cell phones by getting proper written opt-in consent;
• Is your system an ATDS/autodialer?
• Do-Not-Call rules review;
• State licensing & bonding;
• Exemptions and exceptions!
• State law updates - what's on the horizon?
• How to respond to regulators and plaintiffs in a cost-efficient manner;
• Practical tips for being compliant without busting your budget.
When & Where
Ryan Thurman, Contact Center Compliance
Contact Center Compliance is an experienced cloud based compliance provider that reduces the complexity of TCPA Wireless and DNC regulations. DNC.com provides several unique compliance solutions including: TCPA Litigator Scrub, TCPA Wireless and VoIP scrubbing, as well as an award winning Compliance Guide with Compliance Training. We also provide data enhancement solutions including TCPA wireless number verification. Learn why leading companies trust DNC.com to manage their TCPA liability.