Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Classroom Insights CEU
Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (CST)
This course, a first in a series of the Evidence-based Education Design Curriculum, will allow you to generate an awareness [level one of Bloom’s Taxonomy of learning] level of learning. As a result of this course, you should be able to describe…
• why the one room school house has had a long-term affect;
• how learning theories impact teaching and learning;
• what some of the change drivers are moving to the future;
• why we need to think about the learning space as an ecosystem;
• what some learning environment insights are, based on our research; and
• how we should reclaim the classroom’s real estate by illustrating some design tips and thought starters.
Architects: Course Number SC0724
Designers: Course Number 40290 Units: 0.1
Classification: W – Wellness Level
When & Where
Texas Wilson Office Furniture & Services + Steelcase
Texas Wilson Office Furniture + Steelcase