Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
This course, a first in a series of the Evidence-based Education Design Curriculum, will allow you to generate an awareness [level one of Bloom’s Taxonomy of learning] level of learning. As a result of this course, you should be able to describe…
• why the one room school house has had a long-term affect;
• how learning theories impact teaching and learning;
• what some of the change drivers are moving to the future;
• why we need to think about the learning space as an ecosystem;
• what some learning environment insights are, based on our research; and
• how we should reclaim the classroom’s real estate by illustrating some design tips and thought starters.
Architects: Course Number SC0724
Designers: Course Number 40290 Units: 0.1
Classification: W – Wellness Level