Claim 2013! Leverage Your Strengths Workshop Jan. 26th
Saturday, January 26, 2013 from 9:15 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
Los Angeles, CA
This workshop will help you:
- Identify your top 5 strengths and talents
- Assess how you use your strengths in your life, career, volunteer work, or job search.
- Discover ways to leverage those strengths for greater impact and success.
- Leave with an action plan for leveraging your strengths even more.
Join us if you want to:
- Advance your career.
- Find greater joy and engagement in what you do.
- Contribute more as a non- profit volunteer or board member.
- Change career directions.
- Be more effective in job interviews.
- Start your own company.
- Plan for retirement or next life transition.
Prior to the workshop, you'll take StrengthsFInder 2.0. This assessment is based on a 40-year global study by Gallup that surveyed more than 10 million people in 100 countries to identify 34 core talents and strengths. This assessment will identify your top 5 strengths.
But just knowing your strengths is not enough!
To strengthen your impact, you need to also think about how and when you use your strengths currently and develop a plan to leverage them more in the future.
Prior to the workshop, you will need to:
1) Purchase the book Strengths Finder 2.0, or purchase directly online at
2) Take the assessment. (Your results will be e- mailed to you upon completion).
3) Bring your results to the workshop.