Mike Micallef has been selected as the “City Slickers” Business Mixer’s “Bachelor of the Year”! He is searching for his “perfect” Bachelorette. Mark your calendars, Monday, February 13th, 5:30pm-7:30pm at the Whiskey & Rye in the Omni Hotel Fort Worth. To sign up to be a Bachelorette Candidate please contact Mary Stallings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-229-1307. The cost to enter is $100 and all proceeds will benefit The Greater Fort Worth Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Here’s a list of questions for the bachelorette candidates.
- Current Residence:
- Favorite Movie:
- Favorite Destination:
- Something that not everyone knows about me:
- One of the most important things in a relationship:
Here are Mike's responses to those same questions.
- Name: Mike Micallef
- Birthplace: Fort Worth, TX
- Age: 36
- Occupation: President of Reata Restaurant
- Current Residence: Just off of Hulen St. in Fort Worth
- Favorite Movie: Hard to pick one so I’ll pick a couple. Tombstone, Gladiator and Saving Private Ryan
- Favorite Destination: Any place where the fish are biting
- Something that not everyone knows about me: I don’t drink alcohol and I tested every recipe included in the cookbook, Reata Legendary Texas Cuisine
- One of the most important things in a relationship: Trust
The bachelorette selected will received one complimentary hotel stay at the Omni in Fort Worth and dinner prepared by Chef Gerard Thompson and Sporting Clays at Rough Creek Lodge on Valentine’s Day. We’ll leave Fort Worth at 3pm.