Protect your family by becoming a citizen and by fighting for a better future for our community!
Citizenship Day in Gilroy will offer:
- Free Orientation on how to become a U.S. Citizen, available in 14 languages!
- Free financial assistance information for the USCIS application fee
- Free Referral to ESL and Citizenship Classes
- Free initial legal assessment, if necessary
- Referral to complete the Citizenship Application on Saturday, April 27 at the New American's Campaign event. QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS will receive :
- Assessment of Eligibility
- Assistance with Citizenship Application
- Referral to ESL & Citizenship Classes
- List of 100 USCIS Citizenship Interview questions
CITIZENSHIP ORIENTATIONS WILL BE PROVIDED IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES: SCHEDULED LANGUAGES SERVICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
SPANISH............................10 A.M. TO 11:00 A.M.
ONCE YOU REGISTER ON-LINE YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ELIGIBILITY SURVEY. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY GO TO: www.immigrantinfo.org
BE SURE TO BRING YOUR GREEN CARD!
When & Where
SCC Citizenship Collaborative
The mission of the Santa Clara County Citizenship Collaborative is to promote citizenship and to assist individuals with the services and education needed to successfully complete the citizenship process.
The Citizenship Collaborative holds an annual Citizenship Day in 14 languages. Since its inception in 1997, more than 127,000 individuals interested in obtaining U.S. citizenship have received information and assistance. The members of the Collaborative include: Services, Immigrant Rights and Education Network (SIREN); the Center for Employment Training (CET); the Asian Law Alliance (ALA); Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County (CCSJ); and Immigrant Relations and Integration Services (IRIS), a program of the Santa Clara County Office of Human Relations.