Citifari landmarks tour includes the New Yorker Hotel, the Empire State building, Grand Central Terminal and the Chrysler building.
Citifari tour starts outside B&H Photo at the corner of 34th st. and 9th av., look for your photographer guide, he is the one wearing the white citifari hoodie.
- bring your best camera, a couple of lenses if you have (a standard zoom should be enough but you might want to be able to play a bit),
- remember to charge your battery and have a memory card that will allow for some 100 shots (~ 10 shots per spot),
- wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes according to the weather,
- most of the tour occurs outside, wear a hat and sunscreen during sunny days, or gloves, warm coat and shoes and a hat for colder days,
- bring some refreshments / snacks
- as it is customary in the US, if you like your tour, please tip your photographer guide accordingly
The tour should last between 2-1/2 hour and 3 hours and will end close to the Chrysler building.
We look forward to citifaring with you.
- citifari team
learn more at www.citifari.com - contact us at email@example.com// //
When & Where
Join citifari's (www.citifari.com) professional New York City photographers for a compact and exclusive 2-1/2 hour tour. Our guides have diligently scouted the most unique vantage points for many of the city's famous landmarks - all for your benefit. During the citifari walking tour, they share with you these privileged corners of NYC along with various, must-have, techniques so you can shoot your own stunning photographs.
Your guide will direct you to the most appropriate location for each picture and then helps you:
decide on the right subject with the right lens,
choose the best angle and composition,
think about creative new ways to best use your camera's hidden settings.
You only need to bring your best camera and walking shoes.
Please contact us for more information.