FOR BELGIUM & LUXEMBOURG END USERS ONLY
Two-Day Hands-on Session on
Cisco's Unified Computing platform
Please join Cisco, Intel, and our learning partner, Firefly, at a two-day workshop providing hands-on technical training for the Cisco UCS. This course if free of charge.
The Cisco UCS Workshop Will Cover:
- Lesson 1: Challenges in the Data Center Today
- Lesson 2: Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) Overview
- Lesson 3: Cisco® UCS Management Framework
- Lesson 4: Cisco UCS Core Network Connectivity
- Lesson 5: Cisco UCS Port Configuration
- Lesson 6: Creating Service Profiles
- Lesson 7: Managing Service Profiles
- Lesson 8: Use Cases
- Lesson 9: Presentation on Intel’s Technical Enhancements
- Lab 1: Initial Configuration
- Lab 2: Upgrading Cisco UCS Components
- Lab 3: Creating Simple Service Profiles
- Lab 4: Configuring Resource Pools
- Lab 5: Creating Service Profiles from Templates
- Lab 6: Creating Mobile Service Profiles
The Cisco UCS family of products is a next-generation computing solution running on Intel® Xeon® processors and based on industry-standard technologies and innovative management concepts. Cisco UCS redefines the way data centers use and deploy compute resources, while reducing management overhead and increasing efficiency. This two-day course provides you with a detailed architectural overview of how Cisco UCS can be deployed to increase compute density; reduce the cabling, power, and cooling burdens; and accelerate server provisioning in both virtualized and non- virtualized environments.
The course includes hands-on labs to demonstrate the deployment and management of compute resources in a Cisco UCS environment.
- Location: Cisco Diegem, De Kleetlaan 6a, 1831 Diegem
- Lunch included in Cisco Restaurant
- Free Wifi access available
- Room: CASSIOPEA/ELECTRA
See you there.
Cisco Belux Datacenter Team
.:|:.:|:. CISCO SYSTEMS | Kristof Heuninck | Sales Specialist Data Center & Cloud | email@example.com | Phone: +32 474 86 46 48 | Diegem, Belgium |