San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
About This Course
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP®) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.
To earn the CCNP certification, students must pass three exams:
642-902, 642-813, and 642-832. This CCNP Certification Program consists of three official Cisco courses that prepare students to pass each required exam.
This course is intended for:
- System Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Computer and Network Consultants
- Computer and Network Resellers
At Course Completion
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and their optimization in enterprise networks.
- Identify the technologies, components, and metrics of EIGRP used to implement and verify EIGRP routing in diverse, large-scale internetworks based on requirements.
- Identify, analyze, and match OSPF multiarea routing functions and benefits for routing efficiencies in network operations in order to implement and verify OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network.
- Implement and verify a redistribution solution in a multi-protocol network that uses Cisco IOS features to control path selection and provides a loop-free topology according to a given network design and requirements.
- Evaluate common network performance issues and identify the tools needed to provide Layer 3 path control that uses Cisco IOS features to control the path.
- Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to a service provider.
- Analyze campus network designs
- Implement VLANs in a network campus
- Implement spanning tree
- Implement inter-VLAN routing in a campus network
- Implement a highly available network
- Implement high-availability technologies and techniques using multilayer switches
- Implement security features in a switched network
- Integrate WLANs into a campus network
- Accommodate voice and video in campus networks
- Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in routing-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
When: 4/22/13 - 5/5/13 9am to 6pm Monday-Saturday
Where: BrightBox Training, located in The Prado Shopping Center
5600 Roswell Road, Suite 009
Atlanta, GA 30342
Cost of Class: $6,995
Phone Number to Register: 404-252-9611 Ext 608
Travel arrangements (airfare/hotel stay) are free for out of town students.
When & Where
BrightBox Training (formally known as ATG) has been in business for over 25 years, we have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and have helped students earn over 20,000 certifications. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a CompTIA Platinum Partner, and an Oracle Partner. We provide our clients with a complete training solution, designed help you achieve the certifications you need. Your training adviser will provide you with the instructor-led training, real world labs, and the certification testing you need to achieve your business and career goals as efficiently as possible.