San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Bookkeeping & Asset Protection for the Real Estate Professional with John Hyre, Esq
SATURDAY OCTOBER 6TH 9 AM TO 5 PM
502 E. CARMEL DRIVE
CARMEL, IN 46032
Two important, practical topics in one day for just $59?
You bet! And this workshop will save you BIG money right away, guaranteed.
In the Morning: Getting Your Books Under Control!
If you aren’t keeping excellent books, you’re overpaying your tax preparer, can be subject to automatic IRS penalties, can’t plan to minimize your taxes, are spending way too much time on bookkeeping, and most importantly, you really don’t know the numbers of your business!
In the morning, we’ll get that fixed for you:
We’ll put QuickBooks up on the screen LIVE and show you how to:
Set up a real estate company, step-by-step
- “Fund” the company
- Get property purchase and sales on the books
- Produce income statements and balance sheets for each property
- Record everyday transactions – writing checks, making deposits, etc.
But that’s not all…
In the Afternoon: Choosing and Maintaining the Right Entity
• The best entities for REAL Tax Savings
• How many entities you should REALLY have
• The TRUTH about Nevada entities
• How C-Corporations can SAVE or COST you thousands of dollars
• When complicated structures (e.g., management companies, holding companies, etc.) HELP or HURT you
• How to AVOID or WIN the lawsuit
• How Land Trusts work (and how they don’t work!)
John Hyre is a tax attorney, accountant and real estate investor. 95% of his clients are real estate investors. John has made it his personal mission to help Real Estate Investors understand and maximize their ability to earn money in real estate, while paying the absolute minimum taxes required by law.
CIREIA is offering a fantastic opportunity to spend the day with John learning strategies and tactics to improve your business cash flow and protect your entity.
Your ticket also includes an on site lunch so you need not leave the event.
John is a master at not only helping people who already have their systems in place, but will also present insider information on how to set your business up from the very beginning to maximize earnings, while minimizing stress, taxes and hassles.
When & Where
Central Indiana Real Estate Investors Association
For more than two decades, Central Indiana Real Estate Investors Association (CIREIA) has been the largest non-profit real estate investor group in Indiana.
Misson Statement: CIREIA exists to provide quality education and networking for real estate investors and to promote ethics and integrity within the profession and throughout the community.