Christmas Toy Drive
Monday, July 8, 2013 at 7:00 AM - Monday, July 22, 2013 at 10:00 AM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Christmas Toy Drive Registration
Greetings, Building Your Future is getting a head start on this years Christmas event. Our regsistration will begin on Monday, July 8th-Monday, July 22nd 2013. You can go to www.BuildingYourFuture.org and obtain a PDF file application on July 8th to fillout and submit back to the Hollywood Community center on every Friday until the 22nd. I willbe on site to retrieve your applications. No applications will be accepted after the 22nd of July. Rules do apply:
1. Ages are 1-5 (only)
2. Gender Male & Female
3. Childs address must match parents address
4. A total of 100 families will be assisited
5.you will be contacted if you have been approved
6. Child must reside in Shelby County
7. On screening date, which will be give to the parent when child has been approved,must provide and bring proof of address, childs' address, with photo IDs, parent must provide photo Id
8.Toys pick up must be picked up by guardian whom submitted application.
9.Limit three children per household
10. Must have valid phone number for contact
11. Please No Phone calls(while we are attempting to process your order)
12. Application may not be altered, it must be the application that was retreived from the website.
13. Applications can be submitted at The Hollywood community Center, from July 8th-22nd 2013, beginning at 10:00am-4:00pm. Or you canmail your apps at P.O Box 132 Covington, Tenn. 38019 Attn: Mrs. Diane Winbush
Thank you for your support in this eevnt.
If you would like to donate toys to this program so we can extend more to the community, please go to our contact us page on our website and submit your information and you will be contacted shortly. Refreshments will be provided for the each child and parent for this event on pick up date.
When & Where
Mrs. Diane Winbush
The organizer has a love for encouraging on others to sore higher than they can acheive. Building Your Future is a non profit organization which builds, trains, educate, provide reosurce and empowerment to the communities. It is essential to the organizer that we support others in trying to build a better successful future for themselves and for others around them. Building your future is a ministry in itself that comprehends the needs of the community and to place professionals in their path through this organization for better acheivement. Building Your Future wa adopted in 2011 and continues to provide for the community in helpful ways.
The organizer has experience in the following department in evangelism, pastoral care,event & program planning. She has also served on many boards in her community such as Library, Chaplain care, Community Advisory Boards. She has also developed a souce of ministry in the Nursing Home ministry department as well.The organizer believes in bringing classroom style workshops, coferences, and seminars to the communities as a tool and resource for the individual to ascertain.