Choreographers wanted! Move Me Dance NYC
Monthly Event - Third Tuesday of every month: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
New York, United States
Move Me NYC
Jimmy's No. 43
Fit and Fab Studios and Ciona Taylor Productions are pleased to present a monthly choreographers showcase.
Are you a choreographer looking to test your new work in progress?
Are you a dancer looking to meet dancers and choreographers outside of your usual circle of friends?
Whether you are new to dance or a pro looking to make new friends, Move Me NYC would like to invite you to join an evening of choreography, dance, and networking.
Be a presenting choreographer:
As a presenter you are guaranteed 7 minutes of stage time to present your work in progress. The 7 minutes includes any setup/ break down time. You can accept silent feedback via a notecard or ask for feedback from atendees after the event.
- Group performances and solos are welcome.
- All dance styles accepted.
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Please refrain from using water in your act or any liquid that would make the stage unsafe for others.
- Costumes and props are optional, but should be minimal.
To sign up click the ticket link and complete the application. The event producers will reply within 48 hours confirming your request.
Currently accepting applications for November and December.