Chocolate Truffle Making Workshop
Monthly Event - Third Saturday of every month: 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
Our hands-on chocolate workshops provide a marvelous way to spend a Saturday afternoon among friends. Even culinary novices will leave with a full understanding on where chocolate has come from and where it’s going. Learn to make show-stopping truffles filled with anything from champagne cream to chocolate peanut butter.
It’s surprisingly easy once you understand a few essentials (plus a few secrets from one of our master chocolatiers). See the rave review on this class in the Boston Globe.
Here are some of the fascinating things included in your Boston Chocolate School workshop:
- Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar.
- Learn about chocolate history and how a bitter fruit became the “chocolate” we know and love today.
- Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings.
- Create amazing molded chocolates.
- Find out all you need to know about piping, shaping and coating.
- Learn to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”.
- Discover why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular.
You will leave the Chocolate Workshop with lots of truffles for you to indulge in by yourself or to show off to your friends and family. You will also learn useful tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate.
Elephant & Castle
161 Devonshire St
Boston Chocolate Tours
Boston's Original Chocolate Walking Tours and Home of the Boston Chocolate School. Visit www.bostonchocolatetours.com for more information.