The stereotype of China producing only cheap or counterfeit goods has rapidly become outdated as Chinese companies increasingly expand abroad. Join the Asia Society and btrax with a cross‐industry panel of Chinese business leaders who are revolutionizing China’s mainstream reputation through innovative products, strategic partnerships and acquisitions in the U.S. market.
|Hanson Li | Managing Director, The Hina Group|
Topics for discussion include:
- Factors driving Chinese companies expansion abroad
- How a 1 billion domestic population influences foreign growth strategy
- Successes and challenges facing Chinese companies in the U.S. market
- Comparisons to Japan’s transition from cheap manufacturing base to brand leader
- Evolution of intellectual property protection inside China as companies go global
Early Bird $15
Pay at the Door $30
About the co‐organizers
|Asia Society is the leading global and pan‐Asian organization working to strengthen relationships and promote understanding among the people, leaders, and institutions of the U.S. and Asia.|
|btrax is a cross‐cultural branding, marketing and web consulting agency focused on the US, Japan and China markets with clients ranging from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 500 companies.|
When & Where
btrax specializes in helping brands successfully enter and grow between the US and Asian markets through culturally relevant strategy, localization and marketing. Our clients range from top startups to Fortune 100 companies.
For more information on our services or to contact our multicultural team please visit our website.