CHILDREN'S DAY CAMP JULY 15-18, 2013
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Thank you for signing your child up for ONE Community Church's Summer Day Camp 2013! Your child is registered for the July 15-18, 2013 Day Camp. We are looking forward to a great week of learning and fun that they will never forget. Please talk with your children each day about what they are learning and encourage them to ask questions. The week will be packed full of action that you and your child will not want to miss!
Below are a few notes of interest and frequently asked questions.
- Camp times are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Early drop off begins at 7:45 a.m.
- If you must pick up your child during the day please go to the front office of the church. DO NOT try to find your child! For security reasons, all children must be properly checked out before they leave our campus.
- Pick Up Procedure - Pick up begins at 4:55 p.m .
- Be sure your child has a change of clothes and towel at camp each day as they will be playing water games and other fun, messy events! Clothes need to be in a bag clearly labeled as your child's and each article of clothing should have your child's name on the tag.
- A camp store is available for children to purchase snacks. Please send additional money for this purpose. All money must be put on the child's camp account to avoid cash being lost. You may request an update on your child's account each morning. $4 per day per camper should be more than sufficient for the week. Breakfast (Pop Tarts and Juice) is also available for $1 each day from the camp store from 7:45 a.m.-8:00 a.m. You can pay for the camp store online now or at the Open House on Sunday, July 14th.
- Please complete the enclosed medical form and return it at Open House or the first day of camp.
- Open House and early registration will be held Sunday night, July 14th from 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. This is an opportunity for your child to meet his/her leader and get acquainted with our campus. It is also an opportunity to take care of all camp accounts and health forms to make drop off on the first day smooth
- A parent night will be held Thursday, July 18 at 6:00 p.m. in the worship center.
- Parents are welcome to join us for dinner at 5pm -6pm before the service on Thursday.
Camp Tentative Schedule
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
8:00 - Campers Arrive/Teams Meet for "Wake Up!"
8:15-8:45 - Morning Celebration
8:50-9:20 - Station 1: Music A, Art B
9:25-9:55 - Station 2: Puppets
10:00-10:30 - Station 3: Music A, Art B
10:35-11:45 - Recreation
11:50-12:25 - Lunch
12:30-2:40 - Free Time (Lazer tag, Water Balls, zip line, archery, airsoft range, inflatables etc...)
2:45-3:30 -Movie Time
3:30-4:30 - Evening Celebration
4:45 - Ready to leave
5:00 - Campers go home and crash
(Thursday Dinner will be served from 5pm -6pm)
Chick Fil A
*Subject to change