Childhood Vaccines: Making an Informed Decision
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
Newport Beach, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Dr. Pam Middleton, a medical doctor specializing in integrative pediatrics since 1995. Dr. Pam was introduced to alternative medicine several years ago by a brilliant naturopathic physician who became her mentor.
Billy DeMoss, DC, Orange County's leading health & wellness expert and host of the California Jam, a world wellness festival at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts.
Come learn about the current risks and benefits of vaccines,
so that you can make an informed decision for your family.
*Q&A will be open at the end of the workshop*
Please bring a pen and notebook if you would like to take notes.
FREE admission with a healthy dinner included!
NVIC encourages you to become fully informed about the risks and complications of diseases and vaccines and speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision.
- Am I or my child sick right now?
- Have I or my child had a bad reaction to a vaccination before?
- Do I or my child have a personal or family history of vaccine reactions, neurological disorders, severe allergies or immune system problems?
- Do I know the disease and vaccine risks for myself or my child?
- Do I have full information about the vaccine’s side effects?
- Do I know how to identify and report a vaccine reaction?
- Do I know I need to keep a written record, including the vaccine manufacturer’s name and lot number, for all vaccinations?
- Do I know I have the right to make an informed choice?
If you answered yes to questions 1, 2, and 3, or no to questions 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 and do not understand the significance of your answer, you may want to review information on NVIC's website with links to other websites and resources so you can better answer these questions designed to educate consumers about the importance of making fully informed vaccine decisions.
When & Where
Dr. Pamela Middleton who goes by "Dr. Pam" specializes in integrative pediatrics which is a combination of traditional allopathic medicine, complimentary and alternative medical therapies.
As an integrative pediatrician Dr. Pam combines her traditional medical training with holistic alternatives so that her patients receive the best treatment for their particular condition and the best recommendations about healthy lifestyle choices to prevent illness and foster wellness.
Dr. Pam believes that the body has an innate healing capacity and she partners with parents to harness this potential in their children through a holistic medical approach. First time visits are scheduled for one hour with subsequent visits scheduled for 30 minutes. Telephone consultations are available for established patients.