Chictopia10 - Social Influence Summit
Saturday, February 13, 2010 from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
New York, NY
Chictopia is proud to present:
The Social Influence Summit
For more information, visit:
Chictopia10 Social Influence Summit is where global online taste makers meet executives from premium brands. This half day conference and cocktail party will be feature CEO presentations and high level discussions on which forces are most influential in online brand image. Ten of the rising stars in designers will also showcase exclusive products from their upcoming line.
Three hundred fashion bloggers, media, media buyers, designers, and brand executives will attend Chictopia10. One million impressions will be dedicated to videos from this conference on Chictopia. Bloggers attend Chictopia10 to identify opportunities to work with retailers and brands. Brands attend Chictopia10 to better understand how to work with the unstoppable force of social media.
TRENDS AND TOPICS
- Fashion blogging, is this a trend?
- How do fashion bloggers prefer to be approached by PR agencies and brand marketers.
- What is the upside in working with bloggers.
- Beyond blogging, what is the future?
- Why we value individual style.
- What is your brand’s social media index?
- What motivates me as an artist?
- Who is the next Rodarte?
- Helen Zhu, CEO, Chictopia
- Judy Aldridge, blogger, Atlantis Home
- Naomi Nevitt, New Media Specialist, former TeenVogue.com Fashion Blog Editor
- Susan Koger, Founder, ModCloth
- Danny Roberts, fashion artist, Igor and Andre
- Jess Lee, VP of Products, Polyvore
- Susie Lau, blogger, Style Bubble
- Liz Cherkasova, blogger, Playing with Fire
- Rebecca Stice, blogger, TheClothesHorse
- Michael Tennant, manager, Vice Magazine
- Dave Cook, Director of Marketing, TheFind
- Jennifer Wexler, Marketing Director of Botkier
- Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes
- Hannah and Landon Metz of Hannah and Landon
- Dulce of Dulce Candy
- Camille of Childhoodflames
- Representative from Gilt Groupe
- Representative from Revolve Clothing
- Representative from Buy Definition
- Editor from The Wall Street Journal
- Editor from Teen Vogue
- Editor from Nylon Magazine
- Editor from Vice
- Editor from The New Yorker
When & Where
Chictopia's mission is to bring democracy to the fashion industry. Just like how Youtube gave talented film makers a launching pad, Myspace put the spotlight on rising musicians, Chictopia surfaces the real style icons amongst our community. We connect retailers to influencers, influencers to shoppers, and reward everyone who participate in this community.