Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
|Class Type:||Hands-On Class|
|Chef:||Chef Gerald Bennett|
|Price:||$69.00 per person|
|Date:||September 12, 2012|
|Availability:||6 Spaces Available|
Our classes are BYOB - no corkage fee!
Together We'll Make...
- Breast: Bone-In Roasted Chicken Breast with Maple-Cider Sauce and Crispy Almond-Cranberry Topping
- Thigh: Lime-Serrano Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs with Grilled Vegetable Chopped Salad and Honey-Chipotle Vinaigrette
- Legs: Braised Chicken Legs with White Wine, Bacon, Cipollini Onions, and Mushrooms
- Whole: Yogurt-Marinated, Butter-Flied Roasted Chicken with Cucumber-Mint Raita
- Minced: Thai Basil Chicken Stir-Fry with Mushrooms and Peppers & Jasmine Rice
iCulinary Studio by Food Fun Adventure
Food Fun Adventure offers more than great food and a wonderful experience, we offer an adventure of a lifetime!
The basis of our adventures are education, community interaction, and an overall great time. That’s why we offer monthly culinary programs and adventures. Each month we choose an exciting and new location to host a unbelievable dinner party with a unique theme and fun venues, we also offer exciting classes and demonstrations which will open your world to new adventures! You will also get to meet new friends and eat delicious food.
Food is our passion delivering excellence and fun is our strength. We go the extra mile to ensure that every guest experiences the finest cuisine, best adventure, and safe and clean fun.
We will be known as a premier provider of Food Fun & Adventure in the Central Florida area.
We will be respected by our customers, vendors, competitors and community for how we support and educate our clients, how we conduct our business and how we bring value to our business partners and clients.