Friday, May 7, 2010 from 8:15 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
Become “The One” in 2010!
Will you be The One in 2010?
- The One organization that leads by example?
- The One team that maintains focus amid chaos and courage amid adversity?
- The One that others look to for strength and guidance?
Join the Chick-fil-A Leadercast where you’ll hear some of the world’s best leaders speaking about the principals that matter most, and how to become that one leader who makes a lasting impact on the lives of those around you.
You will learn:
- The key to connecting with others
- How to set yourself apart from competition and others
- New ideas for creative problem solving
- Best practices for leading in challenging circumstances and creating strong team cultures
- How to avoid, detect, and reverse decline
Broadcast live by GiANT IMPACT from Atlanta to hundreds of locations around the world, speakers include:
- Jim Collins, Author of Good to Great, How the Mighty Fall, and co-author of Built to Last
- Tony Dungy, Retired head coach for the Indianapolis Colts
- Jim Goodnight, CEO of SAS Institute, Inc. (named #1 on the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For” 2010 list)
- John C Maxwell, Leadership expert and best-selling author of the The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Ben Carson, Neurosurgeon and Professor of Pediatric Neurosurgery at the John Hopkins School of Medicine, recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Connie Podesta, human behavior and leadership development expert
- Chip Heath, Author of Made to Stick, columnist for Fast Company, and Stanford Professor
- Steve Uzzell, Award-winning corporate photographer and former staff member of National Geographic
- Mark Sanborn, Best-selling author of The Fred Factor
- Ed Bastian, President of Delta Airlines
Express Employment Professionals
UNCW Entrepreneurship Center
Ticket prices include admission, lunch, workbook and parking. This is a very exclusive event with limited capacity. Once you purchase your ticket, we guarantee your seat and may have to turn others away, therefore, all enrollments are final and there are no refunds. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to someone else.
When & Where
Express Employment Professionals
For over 25 years, the mission of Express Employment Professionals has been to help people find jobs and help businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this mission through a network of nearly 600 employment agencies in the United States, Canada, South Africa, and Australia. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs, yet small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills, offer interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses, and much more. Find out more.
- HR Hotline
- HR audits
- Employee handbook creation
- Training and development
- Affirmative action plan creation
- Organizational Effectiveness Survey
Our staffing solutions include evaluation and direct hire, temporary and contract staffing, professional search and contract, flexible staffing, and onsite services.