Each day we make a choice to change the culture of organizations and families. To influence others by meeting the everyday needs of the community. Is it possible to make choices that will impact ourselves, our teams, and even our cities for the better?
Join over 125,000 community business leaders accessing the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Chick-fil-A® Leadercast® LIVE simulcast for southwest Florida at Riverside Church of Fort Myers, May 4, 2012.
Speakers for this year’s event include:
• Patrick Lencioni - Best-selling author and president of The Table Group
• John Maxwell - Leadership expert & best-selling author of “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership”
• Angela Ahrendts - CEO, Burberry
• Roland Fryer - Professor of economics at Harvard University and CEO of the Education Innovation Laboratory
• Urban Meyer - ESPN analyst and former head football coach for the University of Florida
• Andy Stanley - Best-selling leadership author and communicator
• Sheena Iyengar - Author of “The Art of Choosing“ and world-renowned expert of choice
Last year, 85,000 leaders from 17 countries attended Chick-fil-A Leadercast. In its 12th year, this full day, experiential conference is predicted to reach its largest audience to date.
“It is one of the single most consolidated sources of leadership that I know of,” said Paul Urbanowki, senior manager at AT&T. “But it goes beyond that. I think this conference, although very focused on leadership, transcends the topic and really shows you how to lead in life.”
This year’s program will focus on the POWER OF CHOICE. The diverse group of internationally-acclaimed authors, leadership experts and practitioners will share insights to help leaders empower and equip others at work, at home and in the community through his or her choices.
• For more information about Chick-fil-A Leadercast visit Chick-fil-A Leadercast.com.
• For local ticketing information call (239) 689-9000 or visit Riverside Church.org.