- YOU ONLY NEED TO PURCHASE 1 TICKET (CHOOSE EITHER PROGRAMMER, DESIGNER OR OTHER. IF YOU ARE MORE THAN ONE, JUST CHOOSE THE MOST RELEVANT). YOU CAN PURCHASE TICKETS FOR OTHERS.
- *Sorry, no solicitations. To maintain the integrity and quality of the event, you will be removed from the event w/o refund if you are identified as a solicitor.
- **For registration, there is a limited number of open registrations available. After which, the registration process will be subject to approval to maintain quality & traffic flow. Thanks for your understanding!
**Want to reserve a spot as a startup? Visit here!
WAKEFIELD PRESENTS: CHICAGO UNCUBED
GET UNCUBED. WORK AT A STARTUP
UNCUBED brings together emerging companies and talented attendees in an exciting environment showcasing startup culture.
With great speakers and panels, music, and workshops, UNCUBED attracts graduates from the best schools in the country and experienced attendees looking to move on from their “traditional” careers.
SEE PARTICIPATING EMPLOYERS HERE:
Here's what TechCrunch had to say:
“Normally I wouldn’t write about another talent fair, but I want to encourage this informal approach to recruiting...Cheers to Uncubed for planning a recruiting event you might actually want to hang out at.”
- 50 of Chicago's most impressive emerging companies on display with interactive booths staffed by Founders, CEO's, CTO's and other key influencers.
- A full day of exploring career opportunities, discovering new products and interacting with the most influential folks in the Chicago technology sector, including music, drinks (21+), games, talks, art & more.
1:00 - Doors open/Registration
1:00 - 7:00: The Main Event
- 50 employers will meet with talented attendees
- To see employer list click here
2:00 – 4:00: Art Battle Kicks Off: Round 1
2:00 – 3:00: Startup Storytellers
3:15 – 4:15: Speaker Series: “The future of innovation in Chicago”
4:15 – 6:15: First Round of Art Battle Decided. Round 2: Two Finalists Face Off
4:30 – 5:30: Speaker Series: “Culture Club”
6:00 – Five Paper Napkin Pitch Finalists Pitch Their Idea
6:30 – Announce Art Battle Winner & Paper Napkin Pitch Winner
7:00 – Main event ends
7:00 – 9:00: Happy Hour
- Fred Hoch, President & CEO, Illinois Technology Association (ITA) and Founder of TechNexus
- Mike McGee, Co-founder, The Starter League
- Troy Henikoff, CEO and Co-Founder, Excelerate
- Melissa Pierce, Organizer, Pitch Refinery & Chicago Women Devs
- Joshua Hernandez, Founder In Residence, Lightbank
- Lon Chow, General Partner, Apex Venture Partners
- Andrew Sieja, President and CEO, kCura
- Seth Kravitz, CoFounder of Technori & Bow Truss Coffee
- Alex Campbell, Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, Vibes
- Sandee Kastrul, President and co-founder, i.c.stars
- Juan Benitez, CTO, Braintree
- Emerson Spartz, CEO, Spartz Media
- Peter Merholz, peterme.com
Want to Network Without the Work?
Sign in now to our event app from Shortlist!
Here's what you can do right now:
- Discover the startup crews for you
- See who else is coming to Uncubed
- Get full event details and updates
- Message anyone instantly and securely
So what are you waiting for? Chicago Uncubed starts now!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Sign up to Wakefield for the stories behind the startups
*Though computer programmers & designers are the most in demand, all skill-sets are welcome.
THE NETWORKING HAPPY HOUR
Socialize with startup employees, other talented candidates and influential members of the Chicago Startup scene in our post-event happy hour.