Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice
You can view the full list of films selected at http://csaff.org/film-guide/
Chicago South Asian Film Festival is dedicated to fostering a diverse cinematic experience through South Asian films.
This year's festival will take place September 20 - September 23 at Showplace Icon Theater and Columbia College Chicago. For more information, please visit our official website www.csaff.org.
- No refunds or exchanges, unless a screening or event is cancelled
- All ticket and pass holders must be seated 15 minutes prior to screening. After this time, remaining seats may be sold.
- Seats for ticket holders are open seating. Reserved seats are ONLY for sponsors and artists.
- Free Screenings: no ticket required. Seating on a first come, first served basis.
- Theatres are cleared between each screening.
- Many screenings sell out. Advance selection of tickets is strongly encouraged.
- Cameras and recording devices are NOT PERMITTED in Festival venues; additional anti-piracy security measures may be in effect.
- Please turn off all pagers and cell phones upon entering any Festival venue.
- Running times do not include Q&As and speeches from the stage.
- All programs and events subject to change.
- Food/ Drinks are NOT permitted inside theater at Columbia College. Opening night food/ drinks are included with your ticket. Food/ drinks over the weekend at Columbia College Chicago will be available for purchase between screenings
- Event tickets, badges and passes are non-refundable. If, in the opinion of Chicago South Asian Film Festival management (“management”) the behavior of a badge, pass or ticket holder is considered inappropriate, management may revoke the badge, pass or tickets, in its sole discretion, without refund or credit. Upon revocation, the badge, pass or ticket holder must leave the premises and will not be permitted to return to the event.
- Theatres/Halls are cleared after each screening or event.
Rush Ticket Policy
- In the event a screening sells out, Rush tickets are available at the door, CASH only, on a first come first serve basis at the start of the screening (while short is playing). Tickets subject to availability of open seats at showtime.
When & Where
Chicago South Asian Arts Council, Inc.
Chicago South Asian Arts Council, Inc. is dedicated to fostering a diverse cinematic experience through film. Visit http://www.csaff.org for more information.