San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
* 10/3 updated registration transfer deadline to Oct 7th from Oct 9th
This site is for registration for the Chicago Seminars 2013. Participate in the discssion at Flyertalk. The first few posts will contain just about everything you need to know. Post questions in that thread.
Our event sponsors are:
The Seminar host hotel is the Holiday Inn Elk Grove Village, with the Holiday Inn and Suites O’Hare/Rosemont a few miles away as overflow. There will be shuttles between the hotels and to/from ORD airport.
We will be seated tightly in the hotel ballroom, in a similar setup as previous years.
A NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee of $85, to be paid by PayPal, includes:
1. Admittance to all events, which begins Friday evening and will run most of the day Saturday and Sunday, and conclude in time for you to catch the last bank of flights out of ORD.
2. Buffet lunch Saturday and Sunday.
3. Coffee / snack breaks.
4. A contribution toward travel costs for our presenters, whose airfare, hotel, registration, and incidental expenses will be covered. No one is receiving compensation for this event.
5. Fees for online registration and PayPal.
6. Other expenses such as name badges, office supplies, signage, possible extra shuttles, etc.
"Leftover" money, if any, will go toward door prizes and some money will be donated to charities, as we have done the past three years.
REGISTRATION IS TRANSFERRABLE FOR $20. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the charities other excess funds are donated to. All transfers will be handled manually and must be completed by October 79, 2013 11:59pm US Eastern Time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your registration.
During the registration you will be asked which seminars you want to attend for each time slot, or to select "neither." Any that are full will be "greyed-out."
** For seminars that are full we are NOT taking wait-list requests. Please check back approximately 1 month prior to the scheduled start of the seminars to see if space has opened up. Space will be provided on a first come basis if available.
By registering you agree not to videotape or record the presentations in any way. Our speakers will be presenting some very interesting techniques which they do not want released publicly, especially to the Internet. Photographs may be taken, and social events and meals may be videotaped, but please don't record anyone who is unwilling.
Registrants will be required to sign a standard waiver as a part of registration absolving speakers, organizers, sponsors, and fellow participants of liability for any injury, physical, financial, or emotional.