San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
OM (Orgasmic Meditation) is a simple way for people to practice their orgasm. It's like....yoga for your orgasm. And, the more you do this practice, the more you feel.
This new 3-hour OM Class is the perfect way to learn the basics of the practice of OM and the philosophy behind OneTaste's signature practice. Spend time with two Certified OneTaste instructors.
The course will include:
- The beginning philosophy behind OM
- Introduction of a new definition of Orgasm -- the difference between Climax and Orgasm
- Exploration of OneTaste principles: Attention, Simplicity & Desire and how it relates to your OM practice
- The benefits of an OM practice
- Live demonstration of the OMing Practice
- Introduction to the 1'oclock spot
- Basic Stroking Technique
The OM Class is a great starting point for both men and women and will give you the right foundation to begin building your OM practice. Whether you're learning OM for the first time or brushing up your skills, the OM Class is a great way to begin cultivating your Orgasm.
Open to singles and couples
Pre-requisite: Watch the How to OM Video
In this landmark course, you'll learn OneTaste's signature practice of OM (Orgasmic Meditation), a simple practice with revolutionary results. Learn how to feel more, connect more deeply to your partner, and enliven your sex in just fifteen minutes a day.
Includes a three-month OM Badge
Membership (access to OM Circles & The OM Hub)
When & Where