We're bringing together all of Chicago's mobile industry groups for a big blowout holiday mixer! There will be demos and giveaways, plus networking with cool mobile industry people from all areas of business & development. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Parking: There is limited street parking plus a few private lots in the area.
- Public transportation: The Merchandise Mart El station is about three blocks south and Grand & State (Red) is about three blocks to the east. Bus service is also available along La Salle and nearby streets.
Participating Chicago-area mobile industry groups:
- Mobile Monday Chicago
- ITA Mobile Visionary Roundtable
- Heartland Mobile Council
- Chicago CocoaHeads
- Chicago Android
- Chicago Windows Phone 7 Developers Group
Generously sponsored by:
- Nokia: Learn more about the $10 million Calling All Innovators contest currently under way in the USA and co-sponsored by AT&T. Check out demos of the new Symbian^3 devices launching worldwide, including the flagship Nokia N8. Participants of the two-day Qt training workshops will also be joining us.
- ICS: As a Nokia-certified Qt Consulting and Training partner, ICS is co-sponsoring and instructing the Qt Training workshops on 12/6-7. ICS also offers free Qt Training webcasts at www.ics.com/icsnetwork
- Microsoft: Check out demos of the recently launched Windows Phone 7 devices and speak with locally-based tech evangelists.