Chicago Idealist Grad Fair
Tuesday, October 8, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
The fair is free and open to anyone considering graduate school. To see what the Idealist Grad Fair is all about, check out this brief video taken at last year's New York City fair.
149 participating schools including:
- Bastyr University
- Brandeis University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Cornell Institute for Public Affairs
- Duke University, MPP Program, Sanford School of Public Policy
- Georgetown University MA in Democracy & Governance
- John Glenn School of Public Affairs - The Ohio State University
- School of Public Affairs, University of Colorado - Denver
- The University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work
- UCL- University College London
- University of Southern California-Sol Price School of Public Policy
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.