Welcome to the Second Annual Chicago Food Film Festival! We look forward to seeing you November 18-20. Please visit the individual event pages for detailed information about each events' food, films and people.
- Farm to Film to Table: Friday November 18, 7 pm at Kendall College. Opening night of the 2011 Chicago Food Film Festival. Farm fresh films along side seasonal tastes from Chef Art Jackson of Pleasant House Bakery and Pleasant Farms.
- Edible Adventure #4: Doughnut Vault Brunch: Saturday November 19 at Intellegentsia Works, 1850 W. Fulton St. Saturday morning never looked and tasted so good - get a taste of Doughnut Vault Doughnuts, Inteligentsia Coffee, Royal Pies from Pleasant House bakery and more.
- Great Chicago Shuck'N'Suck: Saturday November 19 8 pm at Kendall College. An authentic low-country Oyster Roast with all of the fixings from mac and cheese to "Brown." Plus special screenings and tastes of the best food porn of 2011.
- 2011 Chicago Food Film Festival Awards Ceremony: Sunday November 20, noon at Kendall College. Join the filmmakers and judges for the Award ceremony lunch featuring special screenings of how to make a Turtleburger, and In De Keuken.
- Screenings begin 30 minutes after doors open. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes after the ticket time to ensure seating.
- Please bring government-issued photo ID for proof of age (21+)
- Filmmaker and chefs live complicated lives. Programs and menus may be subject to change.
The Chicago Food Film Festival is hosted by and benefits The Good Food Project.