Chicago- EMC AX/Captiva/Syncplicity Partner Enablement Roadshow
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 8:30 AM - Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 5:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for a two-day training event taking place in Chicago, IL on Wednesday, March 12th from 8:30am to 5:00pm through Thursday, March 13th from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Plan on focused business training to educate you on why ApplicationXtender Workflow Manager and Captiva is a better BPM solution than any competitors' products, including their recent acquisitions. We will also review EMC Syncplicity and show you how to tap into the Sync and share market that is growing at 50% / year and will be a $4B market in the next 3 years.
ApplicationXtender Training will cover the latest information on ApplicationXtender 7.0 including:
- Marketing update – We'll cover 2013 highlights and What's new for 2014!
- In depth look at the new AX xPlore full text engine, integration with AX and Syncplicity, and improved performance and scalability
- LIVE Demonstrations
- Access to the latest resources including presentations, demos and more...
Syncplicity Training will include LIVE demonstrations, tips and tricks including:
- Marketing update – We'll cover 2013 highlights and What's new for 2014! Including Reseller Program updates
- Discuss current Use Cases to help you identify the right opportunities and WI
Captiva Training will cover the latest information on Captiva 7.1 including:
- Marketing update – Captiva 7.1 highlights, messaging, and how to be successful selling
- In depth look at the Captiva 7.1 features including System enhancements, Captiva Mobile Toolkit and Invoice Capture
- Live Captiva 7.1 demonstrations and best practices
- Latest competitive news
- Access to the latest resources including presentations, demos, and more
For additional information, please reach out to Liz Olson at (831) 251-2391 or email email@example.com