Chicago - Discover, Design, Develop
Monday, August 25, 2014 at 9:30 AM - Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
August 25,26 2014
Location: Renaissance Blackstone Hotel Chicago
Discover, Design and Develop. From Finding to Building Your Personal Brand.
Is your brand as effective as you would like? How do you know if your branding is working?
Take a “journey” that will dramatically deepen your understanding and effectiveness of your brand as a stylist. This two day hands on Branding and Finishing workshop will challenge both left and right sides of the brain through “theory” and “practice”, giving you the tools technically and creatively so you can grow financially.
Journey through hands on applications and best brand building practices both being easy and relatable to all hairstylists in our industry and will speak to every type of salon professional
Hands On: Learn from the best in the industry and from stylists working on top fashion shows and with the biggest celebrities!
- Experience hands on workshops with Tearsheet artistic director Giovanni Giuntoli and artistic team members.
Developing your Brand foundation: They are the very things that create or sabotage our success, most of the time completely unconsciously.
- Discovering Brand Vision.
- Developing Professional Core Values.
Image and Imagery: Why is imagery so important? Its seen hundreds of times per day and it’s what our clients see every day!
- Creating your own imagery.
- Aligning imagery with our branding and our clients.
From the Catwalk to the Sidewalk: Take your clients’ inspiration tearsheet and make it a reality. Learn secrets and tips from the insiders
- Ever see a new trend that you didn't really like at first, but over time it becomes your favorite? Learn how to trend forecast communicate it with your clients to keep you on the cutting edge.
- Get the latest from Fashion week and the on going fashion runway evolution.
Time for action: See benchmarks and guides to creating a “Brand Plan” which will build both your creativity and your bank account.
- Consistent Actions = Results
- Leave with a plan!