San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Now starting at 8:30!
Extra 1/2 hour to sleep :-)
What is SEO?
How's your ROI?
And how are your analytics looking?
Learn from experts who can make it simple
Chicago Counts stands for
COnference Uniting Nonprofits & Technology
It is aimed at nonprofit professionals and volunteers
anyone else who wants to learn more about technology
Sessions will be small to allow attendees more personalized attention
Bring your laptops, tablets, etc., if you want to use them
Mobile Citizen is generously providing wifi
8:30 Sign in and Breakfast
9:00 Welcome to Chicago Counts 2012!
(Heidi Massey and Friends)
9:15 Opening Keynote: Should Your Nonprofit Dive Headfirst Into Social Media? 6 Critical Questions to Answer Before You Leap
10:00 Session 1
1. Good Marketing = Be Gutsy
2. Start A Nonprofit Blog That Doesn't Stink
3. Security In The Cloud For Nonprofits
4. Evolution Of Web Video And Implications For Nonprofits
5. How Not To Be A Douchebag: Social Media For The Rest Of Us
6. Pinterest For Nonprofits
7. Visual Storytelling In The Digital Age
11:15 Session 2
1. Setting Up Your Digital Newsroom
2. Trick Up Your Google Analytics
3. From YouTube To Livestream: Getting Social With Video
4. Incorporating Email Into Your Marketing Outreach For Cost-Effective, Driven Results
5. Event Planning On A Shoestring Budget: It's Easier Than You Think!
6. Facebook For Nonprofits
7. The State Of NP Tech Foundation Funding
12:15 Lunch (Wow Bao!)
1:15 Session 3
1. Humane Resources
2. Content Chemistry
3. Google AdWords: How To Get The Most Out Of Your $10,000 Each Month
4. Collaboration Tools
5. Mobile For Nonprofits
6. Making Authentic Connections Through Social Media
2:30 Session 4
1. Social Change Filmmaking
2. LinkedIn For Good
3. Search: Faster Research, Better Results
4. CRM And Social Content Management Tool Hybrids
5. Open Data: How To Use Government Data For Nonprofit Success
6. Social Fundraising: Getting It Right
3:30 Starfruit Break!!!
4:00 Closing Keynote
Heather Acton will be available throughout the day with on-the-spot help with your WordPress site.
HUGE thank you to our sponsors
Special thanks to the following who helped with promotion or provided other support or services:
City of Chicago, Cities of Service Initiative
Chicago Counts is hosted by CommunityConnective