Chicago Blog Week™ 2015
Bloggers Deserve to GET PAID and HONORED. Empower Bloggers by Supporting Chicago Blog Week 2015.
Get 35% Off. Use code: SAVE35
Code expires 11/8/2015 and ALL Registration prices will double on 11/9/2015
Partial Listing of
(More speakers are being added)
5 REASONS TO RSVP AND ATTEND CHICAGO BLOG WEEK:
- Activities will allow you to learn about blogging
- Network and Meet other bloggers live and in-person,
- Promote your blog to other attendees (bring business cards and handouts to share)
- Gain recognition and exposure for your blog
- Get Out of Town, have fun and experience Chicago!
Events will Include:
- Conference and Expo - November 9-11, 2015
- Gallery of Blogs Pop-Up - November 9-12, 2015
- Blog Awards Ceremony - November 12, 2015
- Blogapolooza #BloggersParty #Meetup - November 13, 2015
- Loop Blog Crawl (pre-holiday pub crawl) - November 13, 2015
- Affiliated Events (from Sponsors, Partners and other groups)
- And more!
All events will take place throughout the city of Chicago to celebrate blogging, engage and welcome the global blogger community, brand ambassadors and influencers.
Chicago Blog Week™ 2015 Conference and Expo
OSW Conference Center
The Conference and Expo takes place at OSW Conference Center, located on the mezzanine level of One South Wacker building. See the above video clip for a quick view of the structure. One South Wacker building is situated on the southeast corner of Madison Street and Wacker Drive. Transportation hubs for Metra, Greyhound, Megabus are located within walking distance. CTA trains and buses are nearby.
Chicago Blog Week™ 2015 Conference
Content + Commerce
Monetizing Your Blog is this year's theme for Chicago Blog Week 2015 Conference and Expo. There are two tracks, which include:
- Content - Setting up and creating content for your blog
- Commerce - How to create value and drive revenues using your blog as a platform
- Nov 9th - DAY 1 - Session highlights: Beginning Bloggers and Newbies just getting started.
- Nov 10th - DAY 2 - Session highlights: Intermediate Bloggers and Influencers.
- Nov 11th - DAY 3 - Session highlights: Professional and Corporate Bloggers and Influencers. Early Bird rate Expires 11/8/2015.
Hands-On, Interactive Sessions
The Conference and Expo will include hands-on, interactive sessions, panel discussions and keynotes. All designed for maximum engagement from the audience. Attendees are encouraged to bring laptops, tablets and handheld devices to benefit from these events. Wi-Fi will be available throughout the space.
Morning sessions will include:
- Hands-On Clinics - these starter and refresher courses are designed to get you up to speed and review what you may or may not already know about topics covered during the remainder of the day
- Panel Discussions with at least 30-Minutes of Question & Answers - Attendees will be able to ask plenty of questions to panel members, who will share their experiences and knowledge to the audience.
- Keynote Breakfast Panel - Instead of a single presenter, expect several presenters in each mornings keynote presentation. As outlined above, you will have plenty of time to ask questions to each presenter.
- Afternoon Workshops - After lunch, sessions will include 45-minute workshops.
International Blogs and Bloggers Welcome!
Not in Chicago? No problem. You are welcome to visit and attend Chicago Blog Week™ and enjoy our lakefront city.
Contact Lead Organizer
Questions? Contact Dante Hamilton, Lead Organizer, Chicago Blog Week 2015.
Phone: +1 (312) 281-4884