Chic Swaps: Sweater Swap
Sunday, February 19, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CST)
Hello Curvy, Stylish Women in Chicago! Swap Spots are NOW AVAILABLE for the first Chic Swaps event of 2012: The Sweater Swap. Only 20 tickets are left, so be sure to buy your ticket ASAP!
Step-by-Step Guide to the Sweater Swap
- Buy a ticket according to your current clothing size.
- Once you've your bought your ticket, swap shop your closet. Select a minimum of 5 sweaters, hoodies, or fleeces (feel free to bring more!) that you no longer want to wear, that are in great condition. These can be cardigans, shrugs, pullovers, tunics, hoodies, fleeces or even sweater dresses! All sweaters must be free from rips, tears, snags, pilling, stains, pet hair, etc.
- Drop off your bag of sweaters at violette shoe salon or vive la femme boutique between February 1st and 16th. ( Please note: No clothing items will be accepted the night of the event.)
- Come to violette and vive la femme at 6pm on February 19th, grab a glass of wine and a sweet treat, and start swap shopping!
*A special note on sizing: At least 5 swap items must be in your current size (the size you RSVP for). If you have clothes in other sizes that you'd like to contribute to the swap, please feel free to do so.
Other Important Details
- All ticket sales are final.
- If you need to pass your ticket on to another friend, be sure that she is the same size as what is printed on the ticket.
- Only guests who drop off the required number of items during the swap curating period will be admitted.
- We cannot accept swap items on event day.
- All unclaimed clothes will be donated to The Brown Elephant after the event.
If you have any questions, please visit www.chicswaps.com, email email@example.com, or call violette shoe salon at 773-235-7150.