8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (EST)
ASHA - 2.1
AOTA - 2.1
PT* ( State Specific)
MARN - 21
NAB - 18
Partner with HHI’s Long Term Care
Rehabilitation Experts and Master Cutting Edge Strategies and Approaches!
What is CHHRP-LTC?
A Certified Harmony Healthcare Rehabilitation Professional (CHHRP - LTC) is an Interdisciplinary Team member who successfully completes this intensive, clinically-founded training geared specifically toward patient care, regulatory requirements and reimbursement in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Setting.
Hot Topics Include
¨ Medicare Part A and B Denial Trends
¨F unctional Reporting of G-Codes
¨ The Jimmo Settlement Agreement
¨ Part B Manual Medical Review; 2013 Updates
¨ Office of Inspector General (OIG) Report
CHHRP Course Overview
¨Medicare Part A Coverage Criteria
¨Medicare Part A PPS Reimbursement
¨Medicare Part B Requirements and Reimbursement
¨MDS Coding for the Rehabilitation Professional:
Þ MDS Schedules
Þ Itemized Review of Sections
Þ Evidence of Progress
¨Rehabilitation Program Development
¨Rehabilitation Case Management for Non-Traditional Rehabilitation Patients
¨Therapy Revenue Enhancement: Secrets to Success
¨Preventing Medical Reviews/Denial Management
¨MDS for Medicaid Case Mix
¨Regulatory Requirements: State Survey
Upon course completion the Learner will:
· Identify Medicare Part A Coverage Criteria for accurate reimbursement and enhancement of skilled
· Understand RUG leveling for PPS and Medicaid Case Mix in relation to the MDS
· State Medicare Part B Coverage Criteria for therapy program development in a SNF
· Understand documentation requirements for Medicare Part A and B therapy services to secure
revenue upon audit
· Recite accurate completion of MDS Sections related to therapy
· Apply Rehabilitation Case Management Strategies in the SNF for Medicare and Medicaid Case Mix
· Provide examples of clinical techniques for management of Non-Traditional Rehabilitation Patients
Have questions about CHHRP-LTC (Certified Harmony Healthcare Rehab Professional for Long Term Care) Bloomfield, NJ?
Contact Harmony Healthcare International, Inc.