It's time for another great educational cheese & wine tasting experience.
Everybody's Hungry, Coastal Specialty Products and Four Brix are partnering to bring you the next wine edition of...
- The art of making wine and general steps involved
- How growing regions and the fermentation process imparts distinctive flavors
- Barrel aging vs. stainless steel, as well as blending nuances
- Cheese styles, ingredients and serving suggestions
- Why the selected cheeses and wines go well together
- Tasting of 4 expertly paired fine cheese and wine combinations
- Supporting accoutrements, such as dried fruits, nuts or cured meats
- Special discounts on cheese and wine following the event
Wine and cheese pairings:
- Cremeux d'Argental w/ Smitten
- Cremeux de Bourgogne w/ Roséo
- Soumaintrain Berthaut w/ Rhondezvous
- Les Maitres comtois w/ Scosso
There will also be dates, apricots and vegetable paté as palate cleansers.
- Jason Hendrick of Everybody's Hungry
- Karen and Gary Stewart of Four Brix Winery
- Fritz Leon, owner of Coastal Specialty Products
We hope you'll join us. Don't miss out on this edition of Cheese and a Glass!
Wednesday, July 31st 6:00pm-7:30pm
$33 per person, $37 @ the door
($29 Earlybird special 7/11 through 7/17 at 5pm)
Ticket sales close at 4pm, but are available at the door.
*A portion of proceeds will be donated to FOOD Share of Ventura County.
Additional details regarding attire and parking will be emailed out to attendees prior to the event.
*Credit card payments can be accepted at the door.
When & Where
- "Enjoying food and life by taking a bite and sharing a bite." -
Everybody's Hungry helps food and beverage companies spread their passion and products, shares that passion with the community through educational opportunities, media and events, and works to raise awareness about the hungry in our communities.
Everybody's Hungry launched in August of 2011, emerging from a simple thought of sharing the enthusiasm of food and dining through a basic blog. With a quick evolution, Everybody's Hungry has become a platform for giving back to members of the community who are hungry and in need with that same level of enthusiasm.