Presenting a unique and educational cheese & tequila tasting experience.
Everybody's Hungry, Coastal Specialty Products and Montalvo Tequila are partnering to bring you a tequila edition of...
- The art of making tequila and the unique growing environments
- How the process and terroir imparts distinctive flavors
- Why the selected cheeses and tequilas go so well together
- Tasting of 4 expertly paired fine cheese and tequila combinations
- Supporting accoutrements of dried fruits, nuts and cured meats
- Special discounts on food and beverage following the event
Tequila and cheese pairings:
Fresh Plata-based cucumber margarita paired w/ Saint Andre triple cream
Montalvo Plata paired w/ Cantal
Montalvo Reposado paired w/ El Trigal Monchego
Montalvo Anejo paired w/ Tomme de Savoie
Smoked Duck Breast
- Jason Hendrick of Everybody's Hungry
- Alex Viecco, CEO of Montalvo Tequila
- Fritz Leon, owner of Coastal Specialty Products
We hope you'll join us. Don't miss out on this edition of Cheese and a Glass!
Wednesday, June 26th 6:00pm-7:30pm
$30 per person, $34 @ the door
($26 Earlybird special 6/12 through 6/17 at 5pm)
*A portion of proceeds will be donated to FOOD Share of Ventura County.
Additional details regarding attire and parking will be emailed out to attendees prior to the event.
*Credit card payments can be accepted at the door.
When & Where
- "Enjoying food and life by taking a bite and sharing a bite." -
Everybody's Hungry helps food and beverage companies spread their passion and products, shares that passion with the community through educational opportunities, media and events, and works to raise awareness about the hungry in our communities.
Everybody's Hungry launched in August of 2011, emerging from a simple thought of sharing the enthusiasm of food and dining through a basic blog. With a quick evolution, Everybody's Hungry has become a platform for giving back to members of the community who are hungry and in need with that same level of enthusiasm.