San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Presenting a unique educational cheese & beer tasting experience.
Everybody's Hungry, Coastal Specialty Products and Barrelhouse 101 are partnering to bring you the first beer edition of...
- The art of making cheese and beer.
- How those processes impart distinctive flavors.
- Why the selected cheeses and beers go so well together.
- Tasting of 4 expertly paired fine cheese and beer combinations.
- Supporting accoutrements of dried fruits, nuts and cured meats.
- Special discounts on food and beverage following the event.
Cheeses and beer pairings:
Sage Derby - Hennepin Farmhouse Saison (Ommegang)
German Bruder Basil - Get Up Offa That Brown (Golden Road)
Chimay washed-rind variety - Brother David's Double Abbyey Ale (Anderson Valley)
Aged White Cheddar w/ Black Pepper - *You'll have to join us to find out this beer.
- Jason Hendrick of Everybody's Hungry
- Fritz Leon of Coastal Specialty Products
- Joby Yoby of Barrelhouse 101
We hope you join us. You won't want to miss out!
Wednesday, May 29th 6:00pm-7:30pm
$30 per person
($26 Earlybird special 5/12 through 5/18 at 5pm)
*A portion of proceeds will be donated to FOOD Share of Ventura County.
Additional details regarding attire and parking will be emailed out to attendees prior to the event.
*Credit card payments will be accepted at the door.
When & Where
- "Enjoying food and life by taking a bite and sharing a bite." -
Everybody's Hungry helps food and beverage companies spread their passion and products, shares that passion with the community through educational opportunities, media and events, and works to raise awareness about the hungry in our communities.
Everybody's Hungry launched in August of 2011, emerging from a simple thought of sharing the enthusiasm of food and dining through a basic blog. With a quick evolution, Everybody's Hungry has become a platform for giving back to members of the community who are hungry and in need with that same level of enthusiasm.