"Charting a path for your business – the first 5 years." Seminar (with Kent Lewis, Anvil Media)
Monday, May 21, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Portland, United States
About the Program
- The Three F’s Every Successful Entrepreneur Should Master (0-12 months) http://www.business2community.com/startups/the-three-fs-every-successful-entrepreneur-should-master-0113640
- The 5 W’s of a Winning Startup (1-3 years) http://www.business2community.com/startups/the-5-ws-of-a-winning-startup-0131100
- Building a Successful Business with The 7 P’s (2-5 years) http://www.business2community.com/strategy/building-a-successful-business-with-the-7-ps-044960
- Three Tips for Getting the Most from your Business Mentor http://www.business2community.com/startups/three-tips-for-getting-the-most-from-your-business-mentor-0136440
About the Presenter
Admission is $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
- Save by purchasing seminars in bundles of 4 for $60. Learn More.
- Consider becoming an Annual Subscriber. Subscriptions cost $100 and allow you to attend unlimited seminars. Learn more.
- Coupons, 4-Packs and Subscriptions are redeemed by clicking "Enter Discount Code", entering your unique code, and clicking "Apply Discount"
Already a Subscriber?
Simply click "Enter Discount Code" above the "Order Now" Button, type your unique discount code, and click "Apply Discount"
When & Where
Mercy Corps Northwest
Do you feel stuck in your business because of lack of information? Classes at Mercy Corps Northwest offer you a deep exploration in a range of business topics covering technology, marketing, finance, law, and more. Our classes give you actionable tools to apply directly to the business problems you are facing today. We also create a forum help you to connect with entrepreneurs just like you and develop a stronger network.
Classes are taught by professionals who are experts in their fields. They bring a diverse set of knowledge to the classroom, and are receptive to individual business problems. Learn more about our presenters.
Mercy Corps Northwest works to assist motivated low-income individuals improve their lives through starting or expanding a small business. We provide funding, matched savings and other services that help clients increase their economic self-sufficiency through self-employment.
More information on Mercy Corps Northwest and our other services can be found at www.mercycorpsnw.org