Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Are you interested in operating a high quality public school in Tennessee?
The first session will be geared toward applicants who have not yet drafted an application or whose previous applications to open a charter school in Tennessee were unsuccessful. The time from conception to submission of a successful charter school application is usually at least 18 months. This first session will cover:
- The education landscape in Tennessee,
- What it takes to operate a successful public charter school, and
- The application process.
The second session, in October, will be geared toward applicants with fairly well-developed applications and leadership development plans, who plan to submit applications in April 2014, to open schools in the fall of 2015. This session will provide:
- Application review exercises (norming on quality),
- Peer feedback on application drafts,
- Legal and operational training for further application and leadership team development.