Charlotte Web Marketing Workshop for Businesses June 27, 2013
Thursday, June 27, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
As quickly as business social media, the iPhone, iPads and Facebook have entered and altered the way we do business, here comes a new wave of emerging creative business technologies that will keep your marketing eyes and ears open...or you'll miss it.
In our SEO & Social Media workshop, you'll leave with exciting new trends to watch and tools to use on how to market your business with strength on the Internet:
- Partnering with the search engines
- The next phases/stages of your business web design & user experience
- How to use Facebook, Twitter, MerchantCircle, LinkedIn and Google+
- Mobile phones - Why they need different and special treatment
- Video has been around awhile...just not like this
- Creative web, smart phone and tablet applications
- Why a new position of "Director of Content" will probably be a new hire in your company
- Content...content...content helps you build strong vertical web marketplaces to increase your search engine rankings
- Learn about web design trends, web design "do's and dont's"
- Plus, we will review each person's business website for improvements
This class is for full-time business owners and marketing directors only of businesses with at least $1M in annual sales!
*This class is not suited or offered for Multi-level Marketing Businesses like Herbal Life, Tupperware, Mary Kay, Subscription Sales, Design Competitors, or Part-time Businesses.*
This workshop is limited to only two (2) business owners or marketing directors and seats are $299.00 each. If you would like to have more information, please call Jay Joyce at The Idea People at 704-398-4437 or email email@example.com. These workshops are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
When & Where
The Idea People
Since 1994, The Idea People have served as sought-after experts for creating the best ideas in web design, mobile apps and Internet marketing. We discover innovation from ideas and we thrive in creating something new. Within all of our experience in creative design, technology integration and story telling, we still find that people engage with people.