The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
The fair is free and open to anyone considering graduate school. To see what the Idealist Grad Fair is all about, check out this brief video taken at last year's New York City fair.
58 participating schools including:
- American University, School of Public Affairs
- Iliff School of Theology
- Monterey Institute of International Studies
- NYU Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- New York University Silver School of Social Work
- Northeastern University - College of Professional Studies
- Regent University-Virginia Beach
- School of Public and Environmental Affairs - Indiana University
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - School of Social Work
- UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.