Charlotte Home Based Business Chamber Show, Expo & Open House Business2Community Collaboration!
Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Two Day Business & Buy Local Expo
June 29th & 30th, 2013
By highlighting your products or services, we can offer you the exposure necessary to ensure a successful exhibit/networking experience.
Utilizing the power of relationship marketing, and strategic collaboration, we offer our exhibitors cost effective methods to boost business visibility and build brand awareness.
Your Booth Includes
- A choice of: One 6 foot table (1 single space) and linen or two 6 foot tables (1 double space) and linen
- 2 chairs per single space will be provided
- FREE WIFI
- 15min Mini Presentation space opportunity on product(s)/service(s) with interested attendees
- Vendors must supply their own extension cords if needed
- Listing on the Company Mobile App (To install go to http://my.yapp.us/YNA7DG)
- Complimentary water for all vendors
- All vendors receive a free connectedpro.net listing
PRO Bags: PRO Bags are the promotional bags handed out to the first 150 attendees. These bags are filled with various promotional items provided by small businesses. This is a great way to market your business if you are a vendor at the event or if you are unable to participate in vending promotion.
After Vendor Registration - To Supply PRO Bags or for other advertising options-email email@example.com for arrangements.
* Promo items provided to the first 150 attendees (Send all Promo items at least 3 weeks before the event date to: P.O. Box 104 Pineville, NC. 28134)
Extended to Charlotte HBBC Members ONLY until Friday, June 21, 2013 - Contact Arlesia at firstname.lastname@example.org
With being fair to all businesses, After receiving your registartion/payment, we will decide if your business is a good fit or to verify not to duplicate businesses for this event.
Upon receiving an acceptance email:
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at the Event!
Vendor Rules and Regulations:
- Vendors are strongly encouraged to sell items that attendees can take home that day. Orders to be picked up at a later date or delivered are not preferred.
- Vendors are allowed to provide information only presentations to the attendees for future leads and opt out of hard sells.
- We will not duplicate companies (Scentsy, Mary Kay, etc.) and will limit similar companies.
- Spaces are limited, on a first come, first served basis. (ie, spaces near an outlet).
- Booth vendors are responsible for staffing and handling all purchases.
- Items in your booth are your responsibility. If you decide to leave your items unattended, Connected PRO is not responsible for lost or stolen goods. Items may be left overnight at your own risk.
- Set-up is 2 hours prior to the event start time and must be completed 15 minutes prior to the event.
- Break Down is 2 hours following the event time.
- No outside food is allowed (you are welcome to purchase food that is provided on site at your own expense).
- No open flame displays or demonstrations are allowed.
- A max of 3 individuals including the vendor applicant per vendor space.
- No vendor participant can supply or distribute alcoholic beverages for any reason.
- If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com.
When & Where
CHARLOTTE HOME BASED BUSINESS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The purpose of the Charlotte Home Based Business Chamber is to grow, support and bring your business out of the closest by facilitating the start-up of new businesses and the successful running of existing businesses.