Charlotte Business Owners
Welcome Charlotte Business Owners!
The Charlotte Business Owners is monthly lunch time networking group of business owners and business professionals. Our meetings include great informative speakers, food, elevator speeches and networking.
We meet typically the first Wednesday of each month for a lunch business meeting and sometimes for evening networking events. Click this link for UPCOMING EVENTS.
EACH MEETING INCLUDES....
- Food and drink will now be at every monthly meeting.
- Person to person networking.
- Elevator speeches for each meeting attendee.
- One or two presenters that talk about ways to build your business!
- Fish bowl drawings with great prizes.
The Yearly Membership: $125 yearly membership also includes...
- 1 FULL year access to ALL monthly meetings (no matter when you sign up)
- 1 FULL year access to ALL evening networking events
- Special sign-up bonuses (see list below).
- A huge list of member-only benefits (see list and links below)
PLUS: Special limited-time only sign up BONUSES-
- Get 400 "BUILD YOUR BUSINESS" NICHE LEADS of your choice for signing up a NEW Charlotte Business Owners 2.0 member.
- A CBO Polo shirt (please email RodPotter16@Gmail.com your size preference of medium, large or XL). Limited shirts available, order today.
Attend a single meeting as a guest ($15 in advance or $20 at the door per meeting, includes no member benefits) click the "Admit One" ticket below.
GROUP BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS INCLUDE.....
- Food and drink at every meeting.
- CBO Member Referral Program- CLICK HERE
- CBO Member LinkedIn “Prosimity” App
- CBO Member Two FREE Guest Tickets ($40 value) one per member per year with additonal guest ticket for each person that joins.
- CBO Member LinkedIn posting to Rod's network for each member that joins from your guest ticket.
- CBO Member Sharing (member provided “How To videos”)
- CBO Member Teach-A-Class Program- CLICK HERE
- CBO Member Business & Social Media Training
- CBO Member Inexpensive Mobile Business Cards- CLICK HERE
- CBO Member Spotlight Speaker Program- CLICK HERE
- CBO Member VIP Lead & Text Program- CLICK HERE
- CBO Member Splash Page services-CLICK HERE
- CBO Member Member Ad’s
- CBO Member Directory
- CBO Member Business Calendar
- CBO Member Webinar Services
Please feel free to email me at RodPotter16@Gmail.com or call me at (704)840-4137 with any questions.
Charlotte Business Owners- www.CharlotteBizOwners.com
The Charlotte Business Owners group is a forward thinking group for business owners to come together, network, and learn through helpful presentations.
Our meetings begin with introductions around the room (while passing around cards and ordering lunch), then topical business presentations. After the presentations, there is more networking and then we wrap-up the meeting.
The Charlotte Business Owners Networking group is a very unique group because it allows you to leverage powerful business tools like....
Your net worth is determined by your network! Our structured networking events provide a perfect opportunity to form and nurture lasting business relationships. We also teach you how to become an effective networker.
Each event features presentations that focus on principles you can apply to grow your business.
Interact with fellow business owners to find solutions to the challenges you face. Sometimes all it takes is a fresh perspective to solve a problem.
Become A Power Networker
As a business owner or entrepreneur, are you serious about using networking to grow your businesses? Networking matters whether you want new customers, repeat business, referrals or attention of potential investors. However, it is seldom taught anywhere and consequently most networkers fail to get adequate return out of their investment in business networking meetings.
Business networking is not about exchanging cards! There are tools such as elevator pitches, one-on-ones, strategic alliances, follow ups and social media that you need to master. Whether you are a pro or a newbie, our tools help you tremendously in honing your business networking skills. Our events are quality events that help you grow into a power networker who gets real business out of networking meetings. We also strive to create a synergistic referral network for you.
You can also become a sponsor of the group or by doing a spotlight presentation. Spotlight presentations are informational/general business type of presentations that are typically non-industry specific.
Knowledge is a business owner’s biggest asset. Our workshops give you practical tools to help you maintain an edge in the highly competitive world of business.
· Do you know how to set business objectives?
· How often do you do strategic planning?
· Would you like to master sales skills?
Dedicated business workshops cost hundreds of dollars and most small business owners do not have the time and money to take advantage of them. That is why our events feature condensed workshops that focus on just one aspect of business. What is more, you get to mastermind as you interact with fellow business owners to find out how the information applies to your business!
Become a spotlight speaker and promote your business.
Looking forward to helping you expand your business through referrals and education. Let's make networking work.