San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us July 12th, 2013!
The iPhone is the most used camera in the history of photography. With it's powerful apps and limitless possibilities, it's the perfect on-the-go creative tool. This workshop teaches you how to use your iPhone beyond shooting snapshots and explores the process from capture to final image. We'll introduce some of the best apps out there for creating beautiful and artistic images.
Join award winning photographer, Cindi Hobgood, when she returns home to Charleston, SC. She's an enthusiastic and experienced instructor who will fill you to the gills with info and exciting new skills!
- Learn how to get the highest resolution when setting up your iPhone and apps.
- Practice techniques that include HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Shoot multi-row panoramas
- Learn about the latest editing, filters and stylizing apps
- Fine tune your images with local and global adjustments
- Watch workflow and app stacking techniques
- Learn about iPhone equipment, lenses (yes, that's right), remote controls, tripod holders, tripods and more.